BLACK GIRL BY MODEL DOVE ZANY

The fear of height is the bedrock of falling, when a model sees success, then success my see that same model.

Model Dove Zany a professional model under the Connors modeling world is here to storm the Internet with her amazing shoots and profound article captioned black girl.

She quotes

Oh! Black girl thy skin is like a polished cocoa
That glitters in the morning sun
With layers of jewels and chains of gold
Thy skin my black girl is as smooth as olive
Whenth I see thy face my black girl
It lighten my day with bundle of joy
Thy face is like a sweet ripe cheery
Whenth I touch thy soft cheek
Oh it melt my weary heart with love for thee
Whenth thou smile my black girl
Thy teeth are as bright as silver
And thy breath dropping sweet smelling myrrh
My black girl thy lips is like the honeycomb
Dropping loads of honey I will kiss thee my black girl
Thy voice is so sweet,let me hear thy voice again again
Oh black girl thy eyes is as that of doves
Whenth thou lookth at me with those eyes
Thy eyes sweep me off my feet
Whenth thou seeth my girl tell her I want to touch her hair
For her hair are so long and black
My black girl is a model so tall
Her shape is like that of an hour glass
My black girl is a woman with talents
She can cook thee the most delicious of meals
As the apple tree among the trees of the woods
So is my black girl among other women
Thou art most beautiful my black girl
                      By Dove Zany

Model with excellence.