Modelling my pride

How it all started
     My modelling life
Modelling my pride



People often say I have a great body, you will be a good model, travel round the world, learn different languages and live the life of your dream they added
You have a perfect height, perfect skin and perfect face ....my ears were full of words and I can't take them any longer
But what happens next?
I Was a naive, I didn't know how to go about it... I didn't know what to do and where to go
Although secretly I have always wanted to be a model, it has been my dream at my very tender age but now the dream Was becoming a nightmare
Everywhere I turned and everyone I talked to has one thousand and one reasons why I just couldn't achieve that dream
They tried to talk me out of my dreams
 Some said I Was not tall enough others said I Was not beautiful enough
Can you imagine how everything just turned around wen I finally decided to follow my dreams ...
What  happened to me next you can guess what?
A good and a bad story
A friend who heard me talking about my dream of becoming a model introduced me to his friend
This guy eeh, seems to know it all.. He sounded so confident and real after my second meeting with this guy who has promised heaven and earth... I got the shock Of my life
He Was fake and wanted to use me .he wanted to take advantage of me and dumped me afterwards...
Guess what my friend Did after I told her how I escaped from Dis guy 🤦‍♀🤦‍♀🤦‍♀
I never believed my ears
 She insulted me, called me names all sort of names, abused me she washed her mouth on me 😭😭😭
 And told me I will never make it in the modelling industry

She really spoilt my name to the extent  I loosed some of my friends why cause they really can't cope with the fact that I have just discovered my purpose ...they can't understand why I tend to be more focused and why I suddenly start taking about my career
Some of them began to pity me, like when they see me rehearse and learn new things they were just shaking their head and they told me I Was wasting my time and life
 This whole thing
 The disappointment
The heartbreak
The loss of friends
The unfriendly look from haters Was making me to feel all hope Was lost, sometimes I thought of letting go of my dream and career...
But I said to myself, Why should I? No not after all the  intimidation...Though I knew my mum Was another challenge I had, she Was against the idea of me going into modelling but I know if I should find a way out of this mess and get a better agency I can be able to convince her
The moments I settled down and decided to follow my career no matter what, some shocking things started happening
I discovered that irrespective of the kind of modelling one intend doing and the region of the world that  we operates....Aspiring models and some new models in some agencies began to share different false stories that are peculiar to the career paths,

Anticipate more....